August 31, 2012

My choice for this autumn: nailpolish

As much as I loved neon nails for this summer now I think it's time to leave them behind and try some other colours.My choices for this autumn are red and nude.And when I'm talking red i'm refering to almost every shade from orange red to darker tones depending on your skin tone, but my favourite one is burgundy.I'm gonna wear it so much this season!And with my second choice, nude nails you can never go wrong.They look classy and the best part is that they work well on everyone.

Till next time!
XOXO Adrielle

My choice for this autumn: nailpolish




Butter London nail lacquer / Essie wedding nail polish / Essie nail polish, $16 / Essie beige nail polish / NARS Cosmetics nail polish / Le Metier de Beaute neon nail polish / LancĂ´me nail lacquer / OPI nail polish, $25 / Essie nail polish, $22 / OPI nail polish, $25 / OPI nail polish, $25 / OPI nail polish, $25 / OPI nail polish, $25 / OPI glitter nail polish, $9.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.