May 16, 2012

Peachy

Sorry for not posting lately, but I was so busy!I almost have no free time.And with the exams coming soon I won't have much free time.This is my latest polyvore set and I wanted to share it with you too.What do you think of my outfit?I wasn't sure how to combine the pieces, but I finally decided to go with this.


Peachy




Chiffon dress, $47    Printed t shirt, $27   Charlotte Olympia high heels, $1,075    Nine West over the shoulder bag, $39    Brass ring, $11     Jewelry, $12    Aqua gold bangle, $28     Heart ring, $15

2 comments:

  1. great combo of colors, I am glad mint trend this SS is amazing
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices; Congratulations on being featured on Polyvore Blog Roundup! Best of luck to you and your exams :)
    ♥ Noemi aka Classy-n-Glamorous
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Across The Sea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.